RREA Red Grass

RREA Red Grass

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stunning Guppies ... Newbie to my fish room

I've been waiting for this guppies in a week now and finally it arrived last night. It was well packed by the seller and it comes with a heat pack. It just means that this is an important strain that needs to be protected.

Let me introduce them:

First is one gorgeous trio of RREA Red Moscow when I was looking at it on AB I was stunned by the solid red color of the parent. Like almost 3/4 of the body is covered in blood like color.
I really hope the juvy's will get the parents color as it mature.


The Parent:




8 weeks old Trio:







Short Video of the puppies:






Next group is one stunning fish, first time I have seen Russian Red Lace Snakeskin and was pysche. I was amazed on how the lining on the tail coincide with the body. Most of all the full high dorsal fin.


The Parent



8 Weeks old Trio




I was lucky on this batch all the female were ribbon fin!


Short video of the puppies:

No comments:

Post a Comment