RREA Red Grass

RREA Red Grass

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DIY 2x3 Pine Wood Rack for 9x10 Gallon Tank

I was planning to get rid of my tv cabinet I used for some of my 10g before and created my own 2x3 pine wood rack. Here's the picture of the tv cabinet last year I know this one is really not safe.



Then I decided instead of getting another gorilla metal rack which will not fit in my small fish room. I decided let me just make my own rack using a 2x3 pine wood which can hold 9x10 gallon tank and I can easily sneak into one small empty space beside my gorilla metal rack.

Here's the details:

Rack for 9x10 gallons using 2'x3'

Materials Needed:
1 4 x 48" 2x3 pine wood
2 6 x 36" 2x3 pinewood
3 6 x 21" 2x3 pinewood
4 3 x 17" 2x3 pinewood
5 24 x 4" nuts and bolts
6 12 x 4" wood screw

















I'll update this DIY with the final result once I finished the rack this week I already did the bottom part last night but my drill run out of battery and I don't have any spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment