RREA Red Grass

RREA Red Grass

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project: Blue Snakeskin X Albino Blue Topaz

I recently started a project for my Blue Snakeskin X Albino Blue Topaz. My aim was to build an Albino Blue Snakeskin. A few days ago the female blue topaz drop 24 fry and it's a mixed of albino and regular one's. They are fun to watch reminding me of a song Ebony and Ivory.

I'm waiting for them to mature to see what would be the outcome.


Blue Snakeskin




Albino Blue Topaz





Main Breeding Tank




I'll update this post once the fry starts to mature and get some colors ....

2 comments:

  1. This is something I'm playing with, too, on my own cobraskins... but it probably would have been better to work with a blue cobraskin than a red cobraskin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Work,

    Do you have the pics of the fish your working on?

    ReplyDelete